Monday, April 5, 2010

Steady Kismet


I bet were all the same, right?

But I realized this one thing; we are not, so don’t pretend to be normal ‘coz we never were from the start.

Ask Adam why he has Eve? And Eve, why she has made us all suffer just by eating an apple? Sarcasm is perfect yet plasticity is what we need to be half- alive.

We may be living in this so called earth but the stance we profess and own is indefinite.

We have lots to prove whether we are worthy to be living in one.

My worth apparently is not the same as yours. Sex is enough but I don’t need that to fulfil what I ought and need to be, not considering the scrutinizing fact that I am a human being and not just some boy who get dragged for crazy stuffs like and so.

I know all my rules and breakin’ ‘em is what I do best.

If you’ll ask me why I’m being obnoxious, well, the hell you care. I am what I am. I am who I am. I believe in my abilities. And so will you.

In some times, I tend to be soft spoken, hard to please and specific. That’s why a lot of my comrades don’t understand my simplicity. They seemed not to try to go with the transition of my fucked up life. I can say I’m cocky about things but I see to it that everything is proven.

One thing I’m not only good at is winning by heart.

I’m attractive and am attracted to the same animalia. It just makes my work much complicated and that, probably, is what I truly wanted – to be in agony and pain, hardships and trials – DEATH that is in simplest annotation.

I do feel greasy at times and lucky though when it comes to being ingenious. Funny it is but all paid off.

Ballpen runs out of ink and so I, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment